• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TimeLapse eBook

#1 cgsathome
Hi,

Just wondering how the new eBook released in 2020 relates to the previous eBook. I am assuming it is not considered an "update" (my eBook says I would be entitled to updates) but generally, is it significantly different than the previous book?

I am always happy to support the Guenter's efforts, and perhaps this was addressed before, but I didn't run across much about it in the forums.

Thanks for any information on the content of the newer eBook.

Best regards,
Craig
#2 Gunther
The new book "Timelapse Photography" is 5 years younger and has 3 times the pages (480 pages). It covers all my knowledge of more than 10 years in timelapse photography. I'm sorry, but there is no upgrade from the old EBook to the new one.
You can find more information and an excerpt to download here: https://lrtimelapse.com/ebook/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 cgsathome
Gunther,

I appreciate the clarification. Also, i apologize for incorrectly spelling your name, previously. Not sure where that spelling came from. I ordered your new book this morning.

Best regards,
Craig
#4 GBakker
I came here to ask the same question. I also have the old ebook and was wondering if it is worthwhile to order the new one. I still don't quite know the answer, but hoping it'll contain updates based on any software changes that have been made in the last 5-6 years. (I haven't done any timelapse in the last few years and need to get re-educated before I try it again). Any additional hints and tips will just be icing on the cake (is that an Americanism that might not get understood?). Regardless, I don't feel bad supporting Gunther and the software. Ordering the new ebook now.
Best regards,
Gary
#5 Gunther
Yeah, the new ebooks definitely is worth it. All new developments covered, tree times the Volume and 5 years of new developments in the timelapse world covered! I'm quite sure you'll enjoy it!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: