• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Camera Raw format.

#1 astro1
Hello everyone.

I have two questions: I would like to know if LRT will support my RAW files from my EOS Canon Cameras 6D & T6s? Can I just download the raw files directly from my computer once I have downloaded them from my cameras or do I have to go thru. Photoshop first and convert them?

I'm doing Astrophotography Time Lapse work.

Clear Skies,
astro1
#2 mopperle
I think the product page is quite clear: "Supports any camera that is supported by Lightroom." And with the new LRT you can either use a basic workflow within LRT or you use LRT in combination with Lightroom CC Classic. Photoshop is not needed at all. The only thing you have to do from time to time is to install the latest Adobe DNG Converter, which is free.
But why dont you just give it a try with the free trial version of LRT?
Gruß/regards

Otto
#3 astro1
Hello mopperle,
I appreciate your response, I read the product page, and even due it says "all-raw-file-based workflow, supports any camera that is supported by Lightroom." I just want to make sure due to other software's in the past said similar, and was a little differfent. , Sure I'm ready to invest in your product, even doe I do not use LR too much, I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro instead. Sure, I'll invest in your product at this time & see how it works for me.

Clear Skies,
astro1
#4 Gunther
LRTimelapse will support your cameras if Lightroom does. I think that is a clear statement. You'd need to install the latest Adobe DNG Converter and Lightroom Classic then you'd be good to go.
I'd also recommend to try the free trial with your setup and then buy the license, if everything is alright for you. If you have further questions, let me know.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 astro1
Hello Gunter,
I purchased your software yesterday, and I'm having difficulties trying to open the file I reviewed in the email. I looked at the video however I cannot open the file for my Key number. I'll continue in trying to open thee file so I can use the software.

Clear Skies,
astro1
#6 Gunther
The license file is not meant to be opened directly. Please follow the instructions in the email that came with the license. It needs to be activated from inside LRTimelapse.
Make sure that the Documents folder is accessible for LRTimelapse, on Mac you might need to allow Full Disk Access, if you blocked the access before: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how...pse-on-mac
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#7 astro1
Hello Gunter,
OK, I'll try this, and thanks for the information.

Clear Skies,
astro1
#8 AmorKay
It is very unique nowadays I would say. You have all necessary technical capabilities.

...also check out: