• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Developed Keyframes not showing

#1 ErixPix
While using the Holy Grail and after going through and saving forward my metadata from each previous keyframe with the sync keyframe script, then saving metadata in Lr, I go back into Lrt and am not finding the pink developed keyframes. (Full disclosure - after previously loading keyframes into Lr, I had to pause the workflow for a couple of days while keeping Lr and Lrt open. Getting back to the workflow, I found Lrt had been closed. I reopened the program and continued by developing each keyframe in Lr). I went back and forth from your Holy Grail video over and over to be sure I hadn't forgotten anything. I did try clicking on the reload button, so I hope this didn't screw anything more up! Is there maybe a way I can start over from a spot and continue?
#2 Gunther
Maybe you should just start over completely to give it a clean start: Remove the sequence from Lightroom, then in LRTimelapse do "Metadata / Initialize".
Now follow the workflow step by step as explained in https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/visual
When saving the Metadata for the Keyframes in LR remember to select all Keyframes in Grid View (!) and then do "Save Metadata to Files".
When you come back to LRT after that, you'll see only the keyframes developed (pink dots) until you click on "Autotransition". This will then connect the keyframes and start developing the visual previews for the inbetween images.
I hope this helps!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: