• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Radial Filters Missing

#1 dlindey
I’ve used the LRT radial filters from time to time mostly with Milky Way sequences. Today while processing a couple of sequences I noticed that the 2 fixed LRT radial filters have disappeared. The odd thing is they are missing on both my iMac and MacBook Pro. I am running latest version of OSX Mojave on both computers. I am using the latest version of LRT and a Pro license. I’m using Lightroom Classic latest version. I’ve uninstalled LRT on both computers and reinstalled. I’ve turned off and restarted both computers. I’ve opened several different sequences and in each instance the radial filters are not present. The four graduated filters are present in all instances

I’m curious as to why or how the radial filters have disappeared but more importantly how to I get them back?

Thanks

Dave Lindey
#2 Gunther
Maybe you turned off the display of the handles for the filters on that computer. You can set this on the toolbar (t) in Lightroom after you activated the radial filter tool.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 dlindey
Thanks Gunter

The toolbar was present however I didn’t pay attention to the options in the bottom left. There is a selection to have the filters always visible which wasn’t set. All is good now. Thanks again for your response

Dave

...also check out: