• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DSLR Dashboard not available in Apple Store

#1 itstonyc
Pardon me if there is a post that already discusses this. I cannot find DSLR Dashboard or ControlMyCamera as I understand the name has changed now in the Apple IOS store. Is it available for IPhone or do I need to use an Android tablet? Is Wifi needed on my camera to run this or is that just needed for the jpg previews?

Are there alternate solutions for software/hardware if this is no longer available? I prefer not to use the RamperPro and manually adjust my shutter speed and ISO but obviously cannot do that while the camera is on a slider running through a sequence. Please help with a few solutions. Thank you!

Tony
#2 Gunther
qDslrDashboard is available for Android in the google play store.
It should be available for iOS also, but Apple is giving the developer a hard time.
Check out http://dslrdashboard.info for further details. You might also contact the developer there directly.

If you have access to an Android device it's the easier option.
You need WiFi or USB connection from the camera to the smart device to operate qDDB.
Check out my tutorial: https://lrtimelapse.com/gear/dslrdashboard/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 MMeier
Hi Tony

The Control my Camera App is not available in the Apple App Store anymore. Try to find qsdlrdashboard in the Apple App store as this is available also for iOS currently. It is the same app only name is different.

Best regards
Monika
#4 brath
I just purchased qDSLR for iOS from the AppStore. I could not find Control My Camera.
#5 nagias
I had previously purchased Control My Camera and see that it is no longer update-able. So, is the only option to repurchase as qDSLR? It is not expensive but still unfair.
#6 Gunther
I can assure you that the mess with both apps on the Apple store is not Zoltans (the developer) fault.
One way would be to contact him to ask for a solution, another way, just to pay the additional 10 bucks to support his great work. :-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: