• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Error: Wrong LRTExport version used

#1 teamcary
Greetings,
Issue: After exporting from LR via the LRTimelapse plugin, I get the error in the subject line.

This began after I recently updated to LRTimelapse 7.1 beta 1 (2024-07-31), build: 966
I have Lightroom version 13.4

I closed Lightroom prior to installing the latest LRTimelapse version. I've seen from previous posts that a running version of LR can cause this. So I rebooted to make sure Lightroom was shut down, and then reinstalled the LRTimelapse beta again, and the issue persists. The LRTExport version is 7.0.0 build 950. I'm guessing that's the problem and somehow it isn't getting updated. Probably something simple I'm missing.

Recommendations appreciated.
#2 Gunther
I need to check this. Will come back to you asap!

In the mean time, just trigger the rendering of the exported intermediary sequence in Lrtimelapse manually via File / Render Video.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Gunther
This seem to be an issue in beta 1. I'll fix it asap, until then please trigger rendering manually by choosing "File / Render Video" and selecting the preexported intermediate sequence.
Alternatively switch back to LRT 7.0 until I've fixed this.
#4 Gunther
I've just uploaded beta 2 which should fix this.
#5 teamcary
Thanks for the quick reply!
#6 Gunther
Unfortunately beta 2 didn't fix it, but it should be fine now with beta 3: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt...7-1-beta-3

...also check out: