• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Exported images look way different from how it looks in LR

#1 astroprojector
Hi There.

This is my first post in this forum and I am not sure if this the right place. I am trying the LRT to see if I should buy it. I am using the latest version. I was following the basic tutorial and got to the export steps. When I export the images from LR using LRT plugin, the exported images look way different from how they look in LR. The images look washed out. I tried exporting 4K JPG 8 and TIFF 16 and got pretty much the same result. When I export the image using regular LR export setting the image looks correct. I would post the images here to show the difference, but it looks like I cannot upload the images.

Any suggestions to why the export does not export images correct?

Thanks
#2 Gunther
LRTimelapse intermediaries are being e porten on Rec. 2020 colors pace, which is a wide HDR color space.
Those intermediaries usually are not meant to be viewed directly. If you want to do so, you need to use an image viewer that can interpret the color space. Oviosly yours doesn't. Try Photoshop for example and the images get displayed correctly.
At the end what matter is the el rendered video. Here you can choose which color space it will be rendered in. For a normal workflow Rec. 709 would be a good choice and you should get accurate colors in your video.

I've explaine the whole color management topic in my video about LRTimelapse 5.5: https://lrtimelapse.com/news/lrtimelapse-5-5/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 astroprojector
Thank you

...also check out: