• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Frame development at Lr (latest) after import from LRT 6.1.2

#1 CM2000
Hey guys
I have the following problem editing my 3 frames in Lr (latest version)

I edit Frame1, then I transfer to Frame 2 with Sync Kframe.
After this step, the different settings can be seen in the editing window when selecting the frame images.
After transferring from F2 to F3, sudden changes such as temperature, toning are transferred to all 3 frames!
Likewise, the saturation change from green in the 2nd frame to the 1st frame, but not the change made in the same place from the 2nd frame to the 3rd frame???
I hope to have expressed myself in a comprehensible way, if not I am happy to provide the figures for this.
I would be very grateful for your help.
Kind regards
Helmut

Hallo Leute,
ich habe folgendes Problem bei der Bearbeitung meiner 3 Frames in Lr (neueste Version)

Ich bearbeite Frame1, dann Übertrage ich mit Sync Kf auf Frame 2.
Nach diesem Schritt sind die unterschiedlichen Einstellungen bei Anwahl der Frame-Bilder im Bearbeitungsfenster zu sehen.
Nach Übertrag von F2 auf F3 werden plötzlich vorgenommene Änderungen wie z.B. Temperatur, Tonung auf alle 3 Frames übertragen!
Ebenso wird die Sättigungsänderung von Grün im 2. Frame, auf den auf den 1. Frame übertragen, nicht aber die an gleicher Stelle vorgenommene Änderung vom 2.Frame auf den 3.Frame???
Ich hoffe, mich verständlich ausgedrückt zu haben, wenn nicht reiche ich gerne die Zahlen werte dazu nach.
Für eure Hilfe wäre ich sehr dankbar.
Kind regards
Helmut
#2 Gunther
Hi Helmut, this is the English board, that's why I'll answer in English.

What you describe sounds strange. Please double check.
The sync script can only transfer to images, that are selected. In your scenario, if you have KF 2 "Most Selected" and KF 3 "Least Selected" it's impossible, that KF 1 will change.
Please make sure to select the Source Keyframe first, so that only this KF is selected (this will be "Most Selected". Now hold CTRL (on Mac CMD) and click on the destination Keyframe. It will now also be selected, but a bit dimmer ("Least selected").
Now apply the Sync script and it will bring the settings from the most selected KF to the least selected KF.

If you problems persist, please record a screencast and share it with us.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 CM2000
Thank you Gunther for your quick answer and clear in English.

I edited a new sequence and that peculiarity didn't occur anymore.
Is it possible that this error has resulted from repeated editing of these frames?
After editing the three frames, I did another run. Is that even possible?

Thank you for your help. Greetings
#4 Gunther
Ususally you can do the Sync as often as you want. Please observe if it happens again and if you can find a clear pattern on how to reproduce it.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: