• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Timelapse Editor Needed - Burma Scenes

#1 Rowat
I have been working on a large format art project in Burma over the last 3 years and as part of the project we have been shooting time lapse sequences at some of the locations where we set up the 4x5 or 8x10 camera. As such, the focus has been more on the film shooting and less on the time lapses, with regards to proper settings, etc.

I have a show coming up in Oct and we are hoping to have some of the time lapses running in conjunction with the actual printed art pieces.

I unfortunately don't have the expertise to put together a proper time lapse, or the time to adequately learn a LRTimelapse workflow to give a decent result. So I am reaching out to the community here to see if there might be someone who is interested in this project.

As you can imagine I have a very limited budget for this, so this certainly won't be for everyone, but I wanted to reach out nonetheless.

There are probably ~ 15 clips total, each with ~200 shots in each (lowest is 110; highest is 557). Some of these are dawn -> day or day -> dusk shots. They were all shot RAW on either a Canon 1Ds MK III or Canon 5D MK3.

You can see a very rough idea of some of the clips here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZktEQijPYGU

Looking forward to hearing from interested parties either here on the forum or you can email me directly (andrew @ andrewrowat.com)

Thanks so much,

Andrew.
#2 scotchtape
Yikes, flicker is pretty bad in some of them, even with deflicker you might not be able to get all of it out.
#3 Rowat
I am not looking for something perfect - I understand that; but for something above and beyond what I am able to achieve myself.....

Andrew.

...also check out: