• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How To Control the Crop of Template in LR

#1 Rothy
I am using the LRTimelapse 24fps Template, prior to exporting as a video in Lightroom via slideshow module, The template has cropped the images to a film dimension crop. Is there any way to control how the crop is made? On this specific project I need more of the top of the image and would be happy not to have some of the bottom of the image in exchange for more of the top of the original image. Is there a way of controlling this?
#2 Gunther
Yes, move the 16:9 crop initialized by LRTimelapse in Lightroom to the place you want it to be. Then synchronize to all images or just do it for the keyframes and apply the transition in LRTimelapse.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Rothy
(2012-12-09, 15:42)gwegner Wrote: Yes, move the 16:9 crop initialized by LRTimelapse in Lightroom to the place you want it to be. Then synchronize to all images or just do it for the keyframes and apply the transition in LRTimelapse.

Thanks very much.
#4 Rothy
(2012-12-09, 15:51)Rothy Wrote:
(2012-12-09, 15:42)gwegner Wrote: Yes, move the 16:9 crop initialized by LRTimelapse in Lightroom to the place you want it to be. Then synchronize to all images or just do it for the keyframes and apply the transition in LRTimelapse.

Thanks very much.

In what module of Lightroom should I be in to do this? Develop or Slideshow - in Develop I can not see the LRT Timelapse user templates, they are only visible in the Slideshow module.
#5 Gunther
You always crop in Develop module. No need for the templates there. Just use the 16:9 crop from the LRTimelapse initialization (please observe the workflow described at http://lrtimelapse.com/workflow ) after reading in the metadata and move it. Then synchronize. Slideshow module will always export 16:9 and respect your crop.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: