• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

How to install the Slideshow and Video Templates (free and PRO)

#21 fredo_rock
(2013-03-24, 23:54)gwegner Wrote:
Quote:It is still not working.... the test template is under : user presets - develop presets - lightroom ....
Sorry, you are creating the test template at the wrong place (develop module).

You have to switch to the slideshow module! There on the left you find "User Templates" - click on the "+" and create a user defined sideshow template. After a relaunch of Lightroom the LRTimelapse Slideshow templates should appear there, if you installed them into the right folder.

Thank you, I'm so stupid haha...
#22 snuffeltje
(2013-03-25, 05:50)fredo_rock Wrote:
(2013-03-24, 23:54)gwegner Wrote:
Quote:It is still not working.... the test template is under : user presets - develop presets - lightroom ....
Sorry, you are creating the test template at the wrong place (develop module).

You have to switch to the slideshow module! There on the left you find "User Templates" - click on the "+" and create a user defined sideshow template. After a relaunch of Lightroom the LRTimelapse Slideshow templates should appear there, if you installed them into the right folder.

Thank you, I'm so stupid haha...

Hi,

i was stupid too, so i purchased the pro templates and i can choose now in lightroom one of the many FPS templates, but when i export video and choose lets say the 15fps and go to the next screen where you have to choose the same video preset i don't see the 15fps preset but only the regualar ones..
what am i doing wrong here?
#23 Gunther
The slow slideshow templates are meant to be used with the double speed video templates - for example 15 fps Slideshow -> 30fps Video. Whole multipliers are fine!
12 -> 24
12.5 -> 25
15 -> 30
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#24 snuffeltje
so no matter what template i choose to export, in the second dialogue the only options i have is
these, no more or less?

tnx for your help

[Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aKKRSk_LAyw/UV....35+AM.jpg]
#25 Shootn
(2013-02-10, 10:11)gwegner Wrote: I'm not sure how it is on mac, but on windows the path is:

....\Lightroom\Slideshow Templates\User Templates

I assume on mac it is the same! Maybe it helps renaming the "slideshow" directory to "Slideshow Templates"

Normally when you install from my zip file the directories are contained, so such errors shouldn't happen if installed properly.

I had problems initially when installing on my Mac in LR4.4. Following the instructions to the to find the presets in Preferences, I got taken to a directory just called "Lightroom". I have 'Store presets with catalog' checked, so all Lightroom stuff is in one place. Unzipping to this folder did nothing, so time to investigate. My directory structure was Lightroom\Lightroom Settings\ In Lightroom Settings, there is already a directory called Slideshow Templates\User Templates and also a directory called Video Presets\User Presets both of which were empty. Anyway, these two directory paths mirror those in the 'TimeLapse' zip file so thats where the .lrtemplate files have got to go. Voilà! So to summarise, the two paths in full are Lightroom\Lightroom Settings\Slideshow Templates\User Templates and Lightroom\Lightroom Settings\Video Presets\User Presets. To anyone who gets stuck, manually copy the .lrtemplate files to these corresponding paths. The key directory is \Lightroom Settings\ if you have it - hope that helps!
#26 robbiecee
Hi

Just downloaded the Full Commercial License version

On a Mac Pro, OSX 10.7.5
Lightroom 4.4

And have spent the day trying to install the Presets to no Avail

Have tried using the following Paths on a Mac...

Mac / User / Library / Application Support / Adobe / Lightroom

as well as...

Mac / User / Pictures / Lightroom / Lightroom Settings

---

I've tried placing the files into subfolders as well such as Develop Presets

---

Have also tried creating the 'Test' file as suggested and moving the Presets into the same area.

Still no joy, can anyone help?

Thanks
#27 Gunther
Hi, it should be:
Mac/User/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Slideshow Templates/User Templates/LRT_slide_*fps_timelapse.lrtemplate
and
Mac/User/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Video Presets/User Presets/Video *fps *p LRTimelapse Pro.lrtemplate

The *-filenames are those template files.
Best
Gunther
#28 robbiecee
(2013-07-12, 12:53)gwegner Wrote: Hi, it should be:
Mac/User/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Slideshow Templates/User Templates/LRT_slide_*fps_timelapse.lrtemplate
and
Mac/User/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Video Presets/User Presets/Video *fps *p LRTimelapse Pro.lrtemplate

The *-filenames are those template files.
Best
Gunther

I still can't get this to work! Having followed your Path exactly I still can't get any Presets to show up at all.
I think I'm going to try an UnInstall of LRTimelapse and try again
#29 Gunther
This has nothing to do with LRTimelapse, it's a Lightroom issue!

Let's try to narrow things down: neither the slideshow templates (left in the slideshow module under "user templates"), nor the video templates (in the slideshow module -> Export Video -> dropdown box) appear?

You say, you have created a custom test slideshow template like I suggested. Do you see this inside the folder where you copied the LRTimelapse templates into?
#30 Cipariux
Hei!

I have a huge problem. I'm using lightroom 5. Just downloaded LRT 2
Private BUNDLE. I see slideshow templates, but I have a problem with the video templates.
I don't see them ( when exporting video). Can you please help me?

...also check out: