• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hyperlapse with LRTimelapse?

#1 markan27
Good day to all :Smile I have one question..I am using LRT for my timelapses and i am very happy with it..it is very simple and can do crazy job (especially deflicker). Few days ago, i got interested with hyperlapse..didnt try it, but very soon I will..i watched many tutorials and i could see that most people use adobe after effects for postprocessing (especially because warp stabilizator). So, i would like to know if LRT have something similar for frame stabilization and could i postprocess hyperlapse with it? Couldnt find anything specific about it on internet or forums..Thank you very much
#2 Gunther
There is no stabilization in LRT. But you can easily combine both approaches. Just do the LRTimelapse worflow until the Export from Lightroom via LRTExport. Then bring the exported JPG or TIFF sequence into After Effects for Warp Stabilizer.
After doing this, export an image sequence from AE, use the same naming that LRTimelapse uses. Then you can use LRTimelapse to finish the rendering of the video.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 markan27
(2017-07-05, 22:59)gwegner Wrote: There is no stabilization in LRT. But you can easily combine both approaches. Just do the LRTimelapse worflow until the Export from Lightroom via LRTExport. Then bring the exported JPG or TIFF sequence into After Effects for Warp Stabilizer.
After doing this, export an image sequence from AE, use the same naming that LRTimelapse uses. Then you can use LRTimelapse to finish the rendering of the video.

Thank you very much for answer Smile
#4 b-zOOmi
Hi there.
Finally after several years, my full hyperlapse tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRnYwdd88fY
The whole process in detail.
Much fun!

...also check out: