• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Incomplete Import from LR?

#1 circlingkailas
Hi - This is the first time I have had this problem using LRT 5.4. Last night, I took an 1100-image time-lapse, and imported into LRT this morning. The problem is that only 700 images imported; the first 400 did not import although they were successfully imported into Lightroom and converted to DNG files. Does anyone have an idea of what is happening and what I am doing wrong?

Thanks for your help
CirclingKailas
#2 Gunther
Without seeing a log it's difficult.
Also you should follow the official workflow. Converting to DNG is not a good idea for Timelapse, processing will be slower. Also you will already have the sequence in Lightroom then, which is also not how the workflow is described.
I recommend to bring the sequence as original RAWs to your harddrive, you can use the LRTimelapse importer for this. Then do the workflow and only bring it to Lightroom when doing "drag to lightroom".

In your case, I'd suggest to remove the sequence from Lightroom, then restart LRT, load the sequence into LRT. You should have the full sequence loaded (compare with the folder on your harddrive). If there are any problems, send me the log file: info menu / show log.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 circlingkailas
Thanks - Reloading with the RAW files from hard drive instead of Lightroom/DNG did the trick. Thanks for the reminder, very impressed with your responsiveness!

...also check out: