• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Key Frame Saving

#1 tom56342
I'm new to this so here we go.  I'm following the workflow on the video and I think I'm doing it right? When I  save the keyframes and go to drag into LR I get a box with a line through it. My guess I'm not getting them saved or something else. Been trying for a while to get past this .Please HELP!!! I'm lost
   Tom
#2 Gunther
What do you mean with “box with a line“? Can you please elaborate a bit more what you mean? Maybe add a screenshot.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 tom56342
I'm sending you a screen shot. The rectangle box by the drag to LR has a circle with a line through it Iv'e taken a screen shot a it won't attach to this post.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#4 tom56342
Better screen shot
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#5 Gunther
This is all looking normal. Please see this faq on how the "Drag to Lightroom" works: https://vimeo.com/228635987
#6 tom56342
Thanks for the information. I followed instructions on video everything works only the photo don't load into LR. Is it possible there is a communication problem between the two programs? Should I try to download LRT again?
         Tom
#7 Joe_Belanger
Make sure lightroom is on library mode and that you don't already have the the directory loaded into lightroom. If you do have the images already loaded in LR, go to LR select grid mode, select all images then go to "metadata-read metadata from file" and your directory should update with the LRT changes.  Also, you should make sure that you completed the top row of actions in the visual workflow.  You show only one keyframe and your holy grail button is ghosted. This tells me that you don't have the data set up to actually do a drag and drop.  You need to set more keyframes, then go to the holy grail process, save it THEN drag it to LR.

Hope that helps.

Joe
#8 tom56342
Thanks for the reply. I checked LR and the photos aren't in there. When I do a drag and drop I took a screen shot of what I ended up with.
    Tom
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#9 Gunther
So it appears that Lightroom is not seeing any images in that folder. Are you using a Lightroom version that supports your camera? Are you sure that those images are not in the Lightroom catalog yet (untick "Don't import suspected duplicates") to check this.
At the end the "Drag Drop" does nothing else then launching the Lightroom import dialog with the provided folder. You can do that manually to. This is totally unrelated to LRTimelapse. Try figuring out why Lightroom doesn't allow you to add that folder. You can select it manually in the Lightroom import dialog.
#10 Joe_Belanger
Just to be sure are you trying to drag your images to your hard drive or some external drive? Looking at your screen shot it looks like you have LR on an external drive. I'n not a LR expert but just thinking out loud.

...also check out: