• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Key frames becoming red

#1 Nipun_Hazra
Hello Mr. Gunther,
Sorry if this had been discussed and solved before. I am using the latest version of LRTimelapse. But a strange phenomenon is happening. Each folder that I'm working with, the keyframes are getting red marked while starting visual workflow. Each folder, same thing. Can you please help me out here?

Thanks in advance.
#2 Gunther
When does that happen, after loading a sequence? That's pretty normal. The red under the frame number just indicates that there are changes to save which right after loading a fresh sequence are the initializations that LRTimelapse does.

If it happens after having edited the keyframes in Lightroom it might be some metadata fixes that happens in background. If your workflow works as intended there is no need to worry.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Nipun_Hazra
Hello...thanks for your response. No it happens while I start the "Visual Workflow" & the problem it causes it that it heavily hampers the visual workflow time & at the end doesn't allow me to go to the Deflicker until I remove the keyframes from the project!!!
#4 Gunther
Ok, I guess this happens if the error description is not concise enough ;-)
Obviously you are talking about the visual previews not being generated for those frames.

Let's make a clean test. Please load a sequence into LRT and make sure to remove that sequence from LR for now.
In LRT do "Metadata / Initialize". Now do the workflow from the beginning, as described on https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/visual-workflow/
Use 3 keyframes only for now.
Follow the workflow.
In Lightroom do a simple edit on the first keyframe, then use the sync script to bring that edit to all other keyframes.
Save Metadata in Gridview for all keyframes.
Now back in LRT do Reload, Auto Transition and activate the Visual Previews.

Does the problem persist?

If so, please send the log file: info menu / show log.
Also send a screenshot of your LRTimelapse screen and let me know which Lightroom Version you are using.
Send everything to support(at)lrtimelapse.com
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: