• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Longer interval in Holy Grail

#1 RemiBoucher
I'm working on a Holy Grail sequence from someone else and when he did it, he change the settings manually, creating gaps between frames. So instead of the 4 seconds gap for the rest of the timelapse, there is some gaps of 30 to 60 seconds when the exposure changes. 
Since LRTimelapse 4 now use metadata only for the Holy Grail workflow and the exposure can changed quite a bit during those 30-60 seconds, LRT can't obviously see this from the metadada and it can be very apparent in the visual previews. 

Is there a workaround? 
Will a second run of deflickering get rid of the problem or will I have the same problem because it's also metadata based?

Thanks for your help!

Remi
#2 RemiBoucher
Looks like a second pass of deflicker helped, but there is still one major exposure change. I think it might also be linked with the vignetting of the lens from the aperture going from f/4 to f/2.8
#3 Gunther
I'd recommend to use the Lightroom auto Lens correction to remove the vignetting.
Consider setting a reference area for deflicker too. You can learn all about setting the reference area from my ebook, see signature.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: