• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Issues with transitions

#11 johnson777
hey gunther after I tried a different approach. lr Timelapse initially gave me 6 key frames automatically and I reduced it to 5 keyframes. After I did this I reloaded the sequence after light room edits and noticed the transition issue was gone, So I think it was probably the number of key frames I had. Can you provide some info on this? in the future should I use less?
#12 Gunther
I don't think that the number of keyframes is related. I already provided you many tips on how to get a clean workflow.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 johnson777
I tried all those tips the whole day yesterday and did your recommended work flow. I just do not know why the transitions was working that way what I plan to do is run a another Timelapse and see if that happens again
#14 Gunther
Yeah you should. The curves showed that everything was fine. You have all options to troubleshoot via curves and table. If you can't get it going, send me a screenshot where I can see that it didn't work.
#15 johnson777
update
he two Timelapse that I did had the similar issues with transitions and Instead of using the automatic transition LR gave I used the slider to decrease it and did 6 instead of 7. Apparently this fixed the transition issue I was facing. Do you think this has to do with the trial version quite possibly? this week I plan to buy a private license.
#16 Gunther
As I said I've never heard of any issues like those. But still I don't have seen any documentation of those issues from you. There is no difference in the trial version to the licensed one when it comes to the transition logic. This works since years very fine.
#17 johnson777
thank you Gunther from replying ill be checking into this with another Timelapse. I will keep you updated maybe this is an issue with my Mac.

...also check out: