• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT Pro Timer free new version

#1 Sheeba
Hello Gunther, folks

the LRT Pro Timer free MEGA3 was until last a desired timer.
Due to no longer available or meanwhile very expensive components, I had to replace some components with available and affordable alternatives. Thereby I also changed to SMD technology.
This resulted in the LRT PTF ESP II.

By using an ESP 32 controller, the power supply could be changed to a Li-Io battery with 3.7V and a capacity of 2000mAh, which increases the runtime a lot.
A USB-C socket is provided for charging the battery. A standard USB charger is used for charging or long-term power supply.
The timer is now turned on via a button. Thus, a power management could be implemented. Thus, the timer turns off if no button is pressed for an adjustable time in non-active mode, even after the TL sequence is completed.
Likewise, the timer is automatically switched off when the battery charge exceeds a certain value, thus avoiding a deep discharge of the battery.
The firmware is basically the same as the last version of the PTF MEGA3 with some minor changes and improvements.
The LRT PTF ESP II will be available again as a DIY kit in different versions.
The SMD technology reduces the soldering effort to a minimum. Only the controller, the display module and the connectors between the two PCB's have to be soldered.
But not only the soldering effort but also the costs could be reduced by the SMD technology.
In the attachment you can find a construction manual, with which you can get an overview, as well as the instruction manual of the LRT PTF ESP II.
If you are interested or have any questions, just send me an e-mail.
Best regards,
Hans
New firmware version 3.03 is available
New firmware 3.13 is available
New firmware 3.14 is available
New firmware 3.15 is available >Debug Single Shot with sensors. Add Exposure Time setting for Timelapse (M)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

.pdf   Building Instructions PTF_ESP_II_en_1.pdf (Size: 1.04 MB / Downloads: 67)
.zip   LRT_PTF_ESP_II_3_15_bin.zip (Size: 164.15 KB / Downloads: 27)
.pdf   LRT_PTF_ESP_II Manual_V3_15_en.pdf (Size: 1.28 MB / Downloads: 29)
#2 seriesman71
Hi Sheeba. I have just joined the forum so I don't know my way around yet. Apologies if this question is answered elesewhere. DO you sell the kits for LRT Pro Timer Free ESP II? If not do you sell the PCBS? failing that can you send me the Gerber files so I can get my own made? I am a long time photographer (50+ years) and am experienced in PCB soldering (PTH and SMD)
#3 tchaikovski
Hi sheeba, please allow me to ask you about the schematic of this version, is it for sale ? If not please send me the gerber files that i can built one. Thank you in advance. my special regards

...also check out: