• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alternative Firmware: LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition + Manual

#1 Sheeba
Hello Gunther, hello people,
Here is a little update of my PT firmware. In the previous version, the #define sensor option always got the warning from the compiler:
"Low memory available, stability issues may occur."
Although that had no effect, but after I got the same warning on another project and then it actually came to problems with less than 350 bytes of available memory, I was looking for a solution to optimize the memory. I found a solution and then integrated it into my pro-timer version. The change does not affect the function!
Version 1.11 is attached !!
Best regards, Hans

Hello Gunther, hello people,

After intensive testing of version 1.03B and a few small changes, I have generated version 1.10 as a final version. Final, because all my requirements for a timelapse controller are integrated in this version and all requests and suggestions from other users have been taken into account.

I would like to collect further wishes and suggestions in order to create another version if necessary.

The firmware and the detailed manual are attached.

I would be happy about feedbacks.

I wish you great timelapse videos and have fun with this version!

Best Regards,

Hans
Attached Files

.zip   LRTimelapse_Pro_Timer_Free_1_14.zip (Size: 21.96 KB / Downloads: 20)
.pdf   LRTimelpase Pro Timer free 1.10 Manual_en.pdf (Size: 1.77 MB / Downloads: 118)
.zip   LRTimelapse_Pro_Timer_Free_1_11.zip (Size: 19.66 KB / Downloads: 41)
#2 gwegner
Thank you Hans, for your ongoing work on improving the Firmware!
Check out my e-book Time Lapse Shooting and Processing!
Subscribe to the LRTimelapse Newsletter!

lrtimelapse.com - advanced Time Lapse Photography made easy!
gwegner.de - Fotografie, Zeitraffer, Video, Reisen.
facebook · Google+ · twitter · vimeo
#3 yimiblu
I think you are taking giant steps in this project!
Well done, well thought out, and well documented.
Some questions:
You use a BC547, and its associated resistance should be ... 1K?

Right now my ProTimer has two outputs:
1 without the second transistor, only for the shot.
2 without any transistor, connected to the SDA, SDC ports of an arduino one.

I do not think I can use your new software, but I will try to start off with a full set of two outputs.

This reminds me of a famous Spanish project called Photoduino, which, if you do not know it, will interest you:
https://photoduino.com/es/
I built a photoduino, originally created for high-speed photography, with lots of sensors, but I think it has everything necessary to accommodate the logical part of the intervalometer that is being designed here.

Long live the DIY!
#4 ramigrafx
Hi Hans,
Today I found time to update the several LRT PTFs that I have built which had v1.03 B software to v1.13.
I see that decoupling has disappeared.
One problem that I have noticed is that the delay time is faulty as it will not display beyond 09:06:07 when the time gets corrupted. Apart from that it appears ok.
No problems with the LRT PTMax1.3 so far . Soon I will connect it to my TLSMC and see how it works.
Ramigrafx
#5 Sheeba
Hello Richard, Thank you for your feedback. The problem with the display at Delay Time was known and already fixed with the other versions. I have changed it now in this version as well. The new version 1.14 can be found in the attachments. I have removed Decoupling Time because Delay Time replaces it. With Delay Time you can now set a variable decoupling time.
Thanks, Hans
#6 ramigrafx
Hi Hans,
Thanks. I have updated all 5 of my LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition controllers are are all working fine.
Regards,
Richard

...also check out: