• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT Timelapse will not open after upgrades to v6.0 +

#1 Fred G
I'm pretty much at wits end here. I never had any problems in working with any of the v5's, but as soon as I began uploading the version 6's I have yet been able to even use the program. Besides taking forever to open, when it finally does open, It will not let me scroll through the various folders to get to my images sequences and seems to stall my system , to the point where I can't even "x" out of the program and most often can only get out of the LRTimepase screen via end tasking the program. Again I never had any problem in using any of the older versions, but I just can't get it to work on the current versions. I just downloaded V6.2.1 hoping it would solve the problem, but It did not. When it finally does open, it opens to the same folder and will not let me scroll to any other folder.
Thanks,
Fred
#2 Gunther
Is it possible that you have a Virus Scanner or some kind of "Security" software that might be blocking LRTimelapse from accessing your drives? Please whitelist LRTimelapse in such programs and see if that helps.

Also please check which external drives you have connected - sometimes for example Card Readers that don't have a card inserted might stall loading the folders.

It would really help to know more about your configuration, please send me the log file after launching LRTimelapse and trying to navigate to a folder. The log file is in the info menu / show log - or you could access it via the Documents/LRTimelapse folder.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: