• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT6 export plugin in Lightroom 5.7 doesn't work

#1 raduactive
Dear Gunther

I have read the threads to th "nil" preset problem but found no solution. I know I am using an old lightroom version, but it is one of the last standalone versions available and I really want to keep it! I think I^m not the only one... So I would be utmost grateful if you could provide a solution to this problem. In my case the plugins are installed in the proper folders (I followed all steps from other threads) but when i open the preset manager it says this plugin is installed but doesn't work properly.
Do you maybe meanwhile know what the problem is? Thanks very much in advance und liebe Grüsse
Radu
#2 Gunther
LRTimelapse requires at least Lightroom 6 which is the last stand alone version. Older versions are not supported and LR 6 will also not be supported forever by me. I don't have it anymore and therefore I cannot test LRT with it anymore.

That's why, instead of putting energy in trying to solve issues with 10 year old Software that is really outdated, I'd highly recommend going for the Adobe Photography subscription (Lightroom Classic + Photoshop), which you can get for as little as 70-80 Euros per year on a black friday and the official price is not much higher. In return you get a Lightroom version that is much faster and has many great new features that you would never look back.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: