• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 7.0 beta 12 - popups and visuell previews

#1 KäptnNemo
not a bug report / no power user/ mac pro (2019) OS 12.7.5 Intel

I really like the popups when hovering over LRTimlapse GUI. So I understand (remember) already a lot without the need to read a tutorial. Would it be possible to get a popup for the blue circle in the upper right corner of the camera preview when visual previews are on and what it means. Just an idea.

Second I wonder why rendering previews does only use about 25% CPU (max about 40%) with no hyperthreading.

Third: I had an popup about folder permissions and the volume permission on mac for LRT. But it could also be like in my case that permissions of older folders got lost - finders information tab was searching forever. So a hint in the LRT-popup might additionally help to also look if read&write permissions are still correct and if not to set them new (include subfolders) and maybe delete the old entry.

cheers,
happy so far with LRT7
#2 Gunther
Hi, thanks for your feedback!

The blue vs. pink "circle" top right in the preview, just helps to distinguish, if unedited camera previews are being shown (blue) or edited visual previews (pink). This mirrors the "Visual Previews" Button in the Workflow bar.

Ususally rendering Visual Previews maxes out the processors, at least, if you have a license. In the free version of LRTimelapse, only 4 threads will be used. Check out Settings / Expert settings to configure the number of parallel processes. Usually the default setting should be fine.

Re: Folder Permissions on Mac: I recommend to allow LRTimelapse "full disk access", see: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how...pse-on-mac
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: