• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New user having a spot of bother.

#1 hov1s
Hello all, hope someone can help. 

I've just spent long 5 days timelapsing a build.  I've had to change position several times.  All of it was shot in RAW.  I now have 3500 pics to form a video from. I don't want a jump from one camera position to the next on the finished video.  I've opened, and merged 48 pics in photoshop, saved them back to my original folder as uncompressed .TIFF files.  Now I can't get LRT to open the tiff files.  When I go to open the folder, the files are there in order but lrt only sees the raw files.  Do all the files used in a timelapse video in LRT have to be of the same type or am I missing something?

P.S.  please go easy, I'm a beginner.  :-)
#2 Gunther
Tiff is not supported by LRTimelapse. But you can convert them to Dng with Lightroom first and then use them in LRTimelapse.

And i'd not recommend mixed file types. Best would be to do the LRTimelapse workflow first on the raw files only, then export from Lightroom via Meredith and make the pixel based corrections in Photoshop later on the intermediary (jpg) sequence. After that you can render via LRTimelapse (file/render video)

Mobile via Tapatalk.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: