• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Not letting me select holy grail.

#1 evh515093
I dont know whats going on, I am in the Visual Workflow. I shot the time lapse changing the aperture and ISO. The Holy Grail Wizard button is greyed out.. Am i doing something wrong? Thanks!
#2 Gunther
The Holy Grail Wizard will only be enabled, if the sequence has been shot in M mode and there are changes in Aperture/ISO or Exposure in the sequence.
First you have to create keyframes with the keyframes wizard. It will create orange triangles, where the Camera settings have been changed.
If you see those orange triangles, the HG Wizard should be enabled. If not, restart LRTimelapse and try again.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 evh515093
I did shoot it in manual. I started from the beginning again, restarted LRT and noting. I Initialized metadata and cleared metadata, multiple times. It didn't work. Did initialize, then clear one last time then it finally showed the holy grail wizard. Why would it be doing this? This has only been happening after I updated LRT, LR CC, and to windows 10.   Its getting really confusing.
#4 acenothing
Did you ever solve this issue?

Thanks
#5 Gunther
In very rare cases the HG Wizard does not get enabled despite of the facts mentioned above:
- sequence has been shot in M mode
- there are changes in Aperture/ISO or Exposure in the sequence
- The Keyframes Wizard has been clicked and it generated those orange triangle keyframes.

If the Holy Grail Wizard still can't be enabled, just save and restart LRTimelapse. Then load the sequence again.
#6 evh515093
I'll have to try on my next holy grail TL.
#7 Olivier
I'm using the timelapse+ to do some bulb ramping timelapse (Bulb mode) and the holygrail option is greyed only because the setting weren't on Manual mode ?
Is there a solution ? Timelapse+ is a very common way to do Bulb R so It might exist a solution , right ?
#8 Gunther
Bulb ramp cannot be used together with the Holy Grail Wizard, it just doesn't make sense. If you really do bulb ramp (I don't recommend it - rather use Exposure/Iso/Aperture ramping) you will have to use the visual deflicker only to smoothen the sequences.

...also check out: