• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

qDSLR forum ? dead ? down ? defunct?

#1 npaisnel
I just tried to log on to the qDSLR forum ...but could not remember login details so tried the lost Password link ..twice..no e-mial to reset . Tried to create a new username ..no activation e-mail ..
is that forum now dead or having issues?
#2 Gunther
I don't know, it seems to display ok for me. But you should reach out to Zoltan, the developer of qDDB and maintainer of that forum and ask him, if you have issues with his forum.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 npaisnel
OK, thanks

the Forum does display ..jsut the Login is system seems to have failed..cant reset password or create new account t.

Will try and find details to contact him
#4 npaisnel
I have looked yet again at the forum page, and unfortunately the only way to get a contact for Admin, so Zoltan, is via logging in… but if you can’t log-in or register new account… then you cannot contact Admin… just a circle.

Do you perhaps have contact details for him ?

Thank you
#5 mopperle
Did you try the email adress from his website?
Gruß/regards

Otto
#6 Gunther
support(at)dslrdashboard.info
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#7 npaisnel
Thank you. Gunther

Mopperle, I searched the forum site, from my phone, but without being logged in I could not find it

Have tried to create new account again with a ‘recognised’ domain ( gmail), rather than my own paisnel.je mail to see if that is issue
#8 mopperle
Also tried to create an account about 6 hrs ago, still no confirmation email. As this happens usually automatically without manual interaction, IMHO not a good sign.
Gruß/regards

Otto
#9 npaisnel
Hah, at least it is not just me.
I did regain access to my account by booting an old MacBook, and trawling KeyChain Access for old passwords !
That got me in.
#10 hubaiz
The forum is actually working. Not sure why it does not send out the email. Wil try to figure out.
Fastest way to get support is to contact me with the support(at)dslrdashboard.info email.

...also check out: