• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Roland
Hello guys, is there an adequate alternative for qdslr dashboard for iOs devices (iphone or ipad)?
Thank you kindly for the answers
#2 MMeier
Hi
No, there is not. I am also an iOS user but to use qDslrDashboard even after it was banned in the AppStore I got an old Android mobile which does the job perfectly. At the beginning I was not amused about the extra device but in the meantime I see the advantage that I can use my regular device for anything else while my timelapse is running.
Best regards
Monika
#3 Roland
many many thanks. I also agree with the idea. I will probably also put another terminal specifically for this solution. Thank you very much.
#4 MLanceDavis
Hello all, are there plans to release qdslr for iPhone? Can it be used on a Mac laptop?
Thank you,
LD
#5 Allen77photo
Seems like every post/thread I find on this forum or qDslrDashobaord that has an iOS availability question is left unanswered. So.....assuming that ship has sailed, I guess it's time to consider an android device just to operate this software. I would like to know If any newer model android would work (small tablet) and hoping I don't need any sort of cell service on it?
#6 Gunther
Yes, see this thread also: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-qds...6#pid48396
Basically you can just buy a used device that is a couple of years old and cost no more than 50 bucks (phone) Tablets might be a bit more expensive. Check the minimum Android version required on Zoltans site: https://dslrdashboard.info
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#7 chrisstratton
Following the same conversation - how might I keep from "dropping connections" between some android phone using Qdslrdashboard and either the Sony A73 or a Nikon D750? I have used the TP-Link (and still have it), but that is more hardware to fail.
#8 Gunther
Keep the screen of the Phone/Tablet on all the time. Don't locate it further than 2 meters from the cam.
#9 chrisstratton
Thank you. Any suggestions for a model to get for cheap?
#10 Gunther
Not really... Basically any Android should do... Maybe you know someone that has an old phone laying around...

...also check out: