• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Radial Filter OR Adjustment Brush

#1 rameshtahlan
Sir,
I am using LRT5, LR6, and Mac iOS 10.11.6
Clicked using HolyGrail,
However at time of processing, in LRT, when i move to LR for Develop, and I have two Key Frames, first and last frames,
I first used RADIAL FILTER, but when i playback after process, the Radial Filter should move along gradually and smoothly from its position in 1st frame to its position in last frame, It does not move.
Then i tried ADJUSTMENT BRUSH, and again same problem,
In both cases, the Filter and Brush marks do not move from 1st to last frame.
Have tried multiple times, with same result with both options.
I do know that for Time-lapse the RADIAL FILTER should be used as it would be needed for the Galaxy, which is clicked for over 2 hours, and so its position in the frames would gradually move.

Request advise
Regards.
#2 Gunther
You need to use the Radial Filters that are created by the LRTimelapse initialization.
If you add new filters, it will not work. Also the Painbrush's position cannot be animated, on a Paintbrush you can only animate the paramters.
Only Linare and Radial Filter's postitions can be animated.

please give it a clean start: remove the sequence from Lightroom, then in LRT, do "Metadata / Initialize". Then do the regular workflow, explained on https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/ - when editing the Radial Filters, use the ones that were precreated, don't add new ones, don't remove any of them.
Then it will work.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: