• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Removing Automatic Crop

#1 AerialPhotoWorx
Hi, I just bought and am learning LRTimelapse 3.1 Pro, along with Lightroom 5. In processing a couple of sequences, I have noticed that there is an automatic 16:9 crop that is applied in LRTimelapse and I want to get rid of it. I have even unchecked the box during exporting that says force to 16:9 but it does it anyways, even before taking the images into LR for the first time. I've watched the basic tutorial for LRT3 several times and haven't noticed any mention of this. I've also tried to figure it out on my own but with no luck. Adding a crop is easily achieved once I take the sequence into my editor so how do I stop LRT3 from doing if automatically and/or change where the crop occurs? Thanks
#2 AerialPhotoWorx
Nevermind, I found it in the settings!
#3 Gunther
Yes, you can turn off the initial cropping in the LRTimelapse settings!

To get rid of a once applied crop to a sequence:
Right click onto one of the "crop" columns in the table (you might have to untick "Hide unchanged columns" to see them) and then "Initialize Column" - this will reset the crop that has already been set.

Then save, go to Lightroom, load the metadata for all images and then render again!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 AerialPhotoWorx
Thanks Gunther for the response, I messed it all up. Please check your email to see what I did wrong.

...also check out: