• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rendering Issues - LR9 - LRT 5.3.2 - MacOS 10.14.4 & 10.15.1

#1 Hendrik Zwart
Since we have this LR issue and using the workaround, something strange happens after LR has exported all images. Once I have rendered the video with LRT is seems that the last image of the sequence is put in the first position and it will in the video. It seems that this image is not disappearing in the video and the result is that video has flickering throughout the video. It seems that this last image is every time being blended with the other images. Anyone experienced this? I have both rendered videos with H265 and ProRes.... same result.
#2 Gunther
Hmm, I could imagine, that you might not have set the right sort order in Lightroom. Make sure to have set the sort order to "Capture Time" in Lightroom (Grid View, on the toolbar). Then export again and rerender.
LRTimelapse Renderer will assemble the images in the order in which Lightroom has exported them.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Hendrik Zwart
i have done a few more tests....When you select a custom defined name for your sequence LRT_abc__xxx. then the rendering of the video will be a as described about. When you leave the settings unchanged...so your sequence will look like LRT_0001, etc the rendering of the video will be fine
#4 Hendrik Zwart
Hallo Gunther.... Sequence in LR is OK and also the playback in LRT is fine. so all images are at the correct place with correct timestamp. See now my additional comment... .-)

Lieben Gruß nach HH.
#5 Gunther
OK, the names need to be exactly as the Preset define them (that's what the Preset is for), please don't change them.
LRT_00001.jpg, LRT_00002.jpg etc. is required.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: