• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skip the completed sequences when editing multiple sequences

#1 victorwoo
According to the tutorial: LRTimelapse 5 Pro – Speed up editing of multiple timelapse sequences, we can edit multiple sequences in the same time.
By right clicking the parent folder of timelapse sequences, there are several functions under "Batch processing", for example Batch initialization, Generate visual previews...
Can these function skip the sequences that are already done, to avoid overriding old sequences?
Thanks.
#2 Gunther
No, but you will see from the sequence status icons, which sequeces are already done and then you wouldn't add them to the batch processing.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 victorwoo
If we mix completed sequences and incompleted sequences together into a single parent folder, then we can only right-click parent folder to batch process all of them, which will override the completed sequences, is that right?
Can LRTimelapse support manually selecting multiple folders by holding COMMAND or SHIFT key , in this case, all the incompleted sequences? That would keep all the folders orginalized in the fixed position, with out any movement.
Thanks!
#4 Gunther
Currently that's not possible, but I'll consider it for a new version!
I'll move this thread to feature requests.
#5 victorwoo
OK, thank you for your response!
#6 Gunther
I've implemented this in LRTimelapse 5.4 - see: https://lrtimelapse.com/de/news/lrtimela...-download/

...also check out: