• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Time Lapse Pixelated

Exclamation
#1 ivntiamzon
[Video: http://youtu.be/SPwVq3Fl7jg]

Watch this I've created motion blur timelapse.
My settings is:
Manual mode
Manual Lens
Iso 100
1/8 sec and f8

I exported it in lightroom using the LRTimelapse 25 fps

but why I get this result? pixelated video. Please somebody. Im so desperate taking shots and getting this results.. Thank you
#2 Gunther
This seems not have been rendered with LRTimelapse LRTExport Plugin.

If you render from the slideshow module in Lightroom, you will get results like this,
Please check out my basic tutorial in the tutorials section, to learn how to do it right.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 ivntiamzon
I actually watched your video, but my time lapse is different from yours. I mean I don't need keyframes because I'm rendering is only night. What you did is put 3 keyframes then edited in LR. Or it is required to put 2 keyframes and sync meta data. If you can sir. Can you please tell it here. The shortcut one. I just want to render it without being pixelated, if you don't mind sir. Please.
#4 ivntiamzon
ah no, I'm now at the last part. Now im exporting in lrt exporter. then I check the folder and it turned out to be a jpgs file? I thought it will render a video? IM confused
#5 Gunther
It exports jpgs first then launches LRTimelapse for the rendering part. Like I told you, Lightroom will not render in good quality.
If LRTimelapse ist not being called automatically, open it manually, then go to File->Render and select the intermediary sequence (that was exported - the folder called LRT_*)

PS: you don't need to use 3 keyframes. Just use one on the first image. Then all images will be treated same. The workflow is the same like I explained it in the video and like it's outlined in the worflows section.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: