LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LRTimelapse 6.5.2 beta 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, here is beta 2 of LRTimelapse 6.5.2.

I've implemented some better error messaging, especially for render errors. In many cases this will make it unnecessary to check the log.
Also, finally path and foldernames with a "," and apostrophe "'" won't lead to errors anymore.
  • Improvement: added specific error message from the log to the error dialog that appears when the video rendering fails.
  • Improvement: added specific error message to the error dialog that appears when the temp folder is not accessible.
  • Fix: A "Comma" in the path or foldername would break loading of exif data.
  • Fix: When rendering from an intermediary sequence with non standard filenames (unlike LRT_00001.ext etc.), path names containing an apostrophe would make the renderer fail.

If you are signed in to the beta channel (LRTimelapse settings) you should receive the new beta via auto update. If not, you can download it from the download page under "Beta-Versions": https://lrtimelapse.com/download/beta/

Please test this and let me know, if you find any issues with this beta.

Thanks,
Gunther
Hi Gunther
Nach dem Drag and Drop meiner Sequenz nach Lightroom muss zuerst vor dem bearbeiten der Keyframe Bilder "Metadaten aus Dateien lesen" ausgeführt werden, sonst sind die vorgegebenen Masken von Dir nicht zu sehen. Dachte dies wäre bei den vorgängigen Versionen nicht nötig gewesen...
Liebe Grüsse
Zulu
Sorry, this is an English board, please write in English here or use the German boards.

I don't think this is anyhow related to the new beta, because that's default Lightroom behavior. If you import a fresh sequence into Lightroom, usually Lightroom imports any associated XMP files and applies the editing. I don't know why this didn't happen in your case, please observe if you can reproduce this.

The only reason that I could imagine is, if the timestamps of your images are in the future - but then you would have gotten a warning in LRTimelapse and the option to fix this. Please double check the date/time setting of your camera.
I just installed 6.5.2 beta2 and loaded a sequence. After editing the keyframes in Lightroom and back to LRT Auto transition hangs at 1%.
Regards, Hans
Could you reinitialize the sequence (metadata / initialize) and redo the workflow, then try to reproduce this. If it happens again, please send the log file (info menu), otherwise I can't see what's going on.
Hi Gunther, thank you very much. I initialised the sequence and did the workflow again. After that, everything worked as usual. But I sent you the log file anyway.
Thank you, Hans
Everything looks great in the log too.
Hi,
I am working with beta 2 of LRTimelapse 6.5.2 and have the following issues just recently, which were not there in 6.5.1
1. keyframes are not created in LR after drag&drop out of LRT. Metadata preset with keyframes is ticked. However, manual exposure change test as suggested (1.0, 2.0) works
2. after LR export is completed, LRT does not open anymore automatically. However, when using export/ render (intern) in LRT manually, the rendering H265-422_Rec.709L_4KUHD seems to work
3. Side question: any transforming in LR is not supported by LRT, correct?
Hi, none of these have been changed in 6.5.2 beta.
Please reinstall 6.5.1 and see if your problems are gone then. If yes, reinstall 6.5.2 beta and then try again. then you could see if it's indeed a problem with the beta.
I'd rather assume it's something with the workflow, maybe the files have wrong date/times (future), please check the camera date, time and timezone settings, see faq: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-key...vise-versa

1) Please double check your workflow: remove the folder from Lightroom, then start again via Metadata/Initialize. Do the workflow: https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/visual

2) See this faq: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt...t-finished

3) You mean Perspective Transform? This is generally supported, however you shouldn't use the "Auto" setting, only then manual sliders. Also those slider don't animate well because the settings are too coarse. So just apply the transform to the first keyframe and leave it static throughout the workflow.