• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problem with an exported Clip

Video
#1 alessiofelicioni
Goodmorning,

I've been having troubles with a clip I've exported via the LRT exporter.

I have a 648 pictures sequence, correctly developed with LR and LRT, and I got to the point when I send the exported sequence to LRT via the LRT Export in Lightroom.

I do my 3 exports (no motion blur, motion blur+ and motion blur++) and as the renderer stops and I go back to the folder to see the sequence I see that it exported a 2 seconds video, with some frames with messed up order.

I actually saw the progress bar in LRT passing through every single frame in the sequence, so I can't even begin to figure out why the final video is a 2 seconds video with frames in mixed order.

I have my rendered 8bit TIFs, so I tried to export the sequence a second time, but I got the same result.

Any suggestions?

I'll try to initialize the metadata and clear all LRT editing, to start over, anyway.

Thank you for your attention!
#2 Gunther
Please check this faq, most likely there is something not right with the crops:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-rend...e-sequence

Make sure to have the lightroom sort order (via the toolbar (T) in Lightroom) set to "Capture Time", before exporting.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 alessiofelicioni
Hello Gunther,
thanks for the fast reply.

The pictures are actually at their full size, without any crop.
I'll read the thread anyway and get back to you eventually.
When you think you've seen enough of the World... there comes Time-Lapse Photography.

~ Alessio Felicioni ~

#4 Gunther
Then just try redoing the whole sequence (start over by right clicking on the folder in LRT, then "Clear all LRT editing". If the problem happens again, please send me the LRTimelapse log file after the aborted rendering (info menu/show log).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: