• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Having trouble with auto tran specail

#1 ColoradoPhotoGuy46
When I click on the auto trans special button it throws out all the work I did on the four star key frames and reverts back to no adjustments.

I notices the buttons on the tutorial video is different then the buttons I have.
my buttons say : Holy grail exposure (**/***) , All but HG (****), and crop only (*****). on the tutorial you used the second button called Colors (****).

How do I get it to stop erasing my color correction work on my four star key frames?

Thanks,

Steve
#2 Gunther
The button have just been renamed.

I suggest you have something going wrong in the workflow. The most common error is to save metadata in Lightroom from the Develop Module. This will only save for one image and LRTimelapse won't be able to create the transitions.

Please always make sure to be in the Library, Grid View (G) then select everything and then save or load metadata.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 ColoradoPhotoGuy46
Thanks,

I will try that.
#4 ColoradoPhotoGuy46
That was the problem. I am over that hurtle. On to the next problem.

When I try and export the movie. I get a warning saying; You are trying to export from a collection. It's recommended that you directly open the folder with the time lapse sequence instead before exporting. This will allow the plugin to generate path and file names automatically instead of using default LRTSecquence.

If I hit the ok button and go to your LRTexport and and hit export it starts to export the images as Jpgs but only does three then it stops. but the three that do get processed did come out with the right colors.

Just for kicks I ran the time lapse through the LR slidshow timelapes plugin.

I did work. except for the colors were like I did not change anything. By the way I am using LR 4.1
#5 Gunther
You are not supposed to export the sequence while the "Last imported photos" collection is selected.
Just right click on one of the photos and select "Go to folder in Library" to activate the actual folder.

If the encoder stops suddenly, please check this thread:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-export-not-working

Exporting from Slideshow module is not recommended since it will give you very bad results in terms of quality.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 ColoradoPhotoGuy46
That solved that problem. LRtimelapse converted all the images just find. but it did NOT open up the window to convert the images to a movie. I had to open up LRtimelapse manually.

Thanks,

Steve

...also check out: