• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2020 TimeLapse Photography e-book

#1 Renaud
Hello Gunther,

Do you strongly advise to the owners of the first edition to buy the 2020 edition ?
I understand that this an augmented and updated edition, and I'm sure it's an awesome guide, but will I learn more/new things than in the previous one I own + your video tutorials ?
Sorry if I'm too.. direct ?

Thanks Gunther !
#2 Gunther
It's a different book. 5 years of development in the timelapse area inbetween, and the new book has 3 times as much content as the old one. Many areas like motion control, astro-photography, startrails, compositions, video production, monetarization are covered that are not in the old book.
So, if you ask me: I'd buy it. :-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Renaud
OK, I will ! Thanks Gunther for all your great work !
#4 Renaud
I have another issue though : I try to login as the returning customer I am (LRT pro, LTT pro timer, etc..) , but my login & password are not recognized, nor my email address (when I then try to reset my password).
Could you help me ?
#5 Gunther
Hi Renaud, my shop doesn't force anyone to create an account. And obviously you didn't. I cannot find an account for your email, that means that you checked out as guest. That's no problem at all. If you want to buy a new product, just go ahead. Again you will be able to check out as guest, or create an account.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: