• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Timelapse Photography (2020) Book in hard copy

#1 bethpapa
hi Gunther,
Do you happen to sell and ship the Timelapse Photography (2020) Book in hard copy rather than E-book?
If you do please do let me know. Thank you very much.

Big fan of you!

regards Adrian
#2 Gunther
Hi Adrian, not in english. It would be too complicated and expensive to ship internationally. That's why the printed book is only in German, the E-Book is in English.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 bethpapa
hi Gunther,
Thanks for your fast reply ... personally I prefer a hard copy book to read from rather than having to keep worrying about battery life, just a personal preference. Anyway thanks for your great work and information. Will proceed with this E-book.

Adrian
#4 Gunther
Yes I understand that.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 rodrigo
Adrian you could get the English version printed and binded by a printing company, or do it yourself using double sided printing.

Regards,

Rodrigo
#6 stephaniesmith44
printing it is not so expensive. I have just printed the book in english and it has costed me about 40 dollars
#7 annagill60ja
is it expensive? I'm not sure, but it seems to me that its much easier to read the book online, than to spend your time by printing it in a hard copy. I agree that its much better when you're reading a "physical" (real) book, but I am already getting used to reading online. Recently I have read the summary of "a christmas memory" on https://freebooksummary.com/category/a-christmas-memory and it was absolutely ok. Now I am wondering if its worth buying real books? Not so sure here..

...also check out: