• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Use the Corona Pandemic for a DIY Pro Timer Free

#1 Sheeba
Hello Gunther, hello guys,

I published the following thread in the German part of the forum some time ago:

Corona keeps us all at bay and is currently changing our lives profoundly. We are asked to stay at home and you can certainly use this time at home for creative activities. e.g. to build a pro timer free. I still have some PCBs of my Pro Timers Free Max, the Pro Timers Free LT-TL, the TFT Keypad Shields and the TLSMC and would like to offer the following to everyone who can handle a soldering iron a little better (or would like to learn it):

I offer you these PCBs as a kit. Only the PCB, or PCB with all special parts and also complete kits with all parts. While stocks last. You are also welcome to get housings with the corresponding drilling plan. Support for questions or problems is of course included.

If interested, just send a PM or E-Mail to me.

After that I received many inquiries from people in countries outside of Germany. That is why I have now provided all information for the construction of the kits such as circuit diagrams firmware and building instructions here in the english forum.

Update:
The pandemic is not over yet. I have expanded and adapted my offer. The recently launched Pro Timer Free MEGA3 is now available.

Regards and stay healthy
Hans
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Pro Timer Free Max 2 TFT Kit building instructions.zip (Size: 685.28 KB / Downloads: 139)
.zip   Timelapse Stepper Motor Controller Kit building instructions.zip (Size: 591.42 KB / Downloads: 120)
.zip   Pro Timer Free MEGA3 Kit building instructions.zip (Size: 469.78 KB / Downloads: 133)

...also check out: