• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crop from LR is indeicated in the preview but not honored in render

#1 keri
I've had a search of the forums but didn't find the answer.

I bought LRTimelapse today to process some timelapses i shot on a GoPro Hero 7 this weekend.

I've had to straighten and crop the images in LR, that change was sync'd to all photos and the XMP saved.

LRTimelapse shows the crop in the preview (https://www.dropbox.com/s/mnbd63ndwzdji8...4.png?dl=0) but it doesn't render it even close to the crop.

Am i missing something simple or do i need to batch export in LR the modified files?

Thanks for reading, looking forward to using this great product more and more :-)

Keri
#2 Gunther
Are you working with raw files (gpr) down the gopro of Jpg? You know that you need to go the full workflow (see instruction page or tutorials) in order for the changes to be applied. When you go to Lightroom the second time (after auto transition) and read the metadata for the whole sequence do you see the crop in Lightroom?

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 keri
It's using JPG files and I see the crop in LR, I just re-loaded metadata to make sure too and the crop and perspective is correct.

I read the basic workflow tutorial before playing, i'll go back and read any others and watch the videos too.
#4 Gunther
If you see th crop in Lightroom, then everything is fine. Just select the whole sequence, the export via the LRTExport Plugin as explained in the instructions. The exported jpgs will have the crop applied, and when you render the video from that intermediary sequence, of course you'll also have the crop in the video.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 keri
Brillian thanks

...also check out: