• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Generate preview again?

#1 jjmaia
Hi,

How can I generate previews again? I did something wrong and need to generate them again, but the visual previews button only toggles them on and off.
Right clicking and selecting generate visual previews again tells me I need to upgrade??? Do I need to star all over again?

Thank you for your help.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
If you reedit something in Lightroom and save metadata there, LRTimelapse will automatically detect the changes and regenerate the Visual Previews for those images. Visual previews will always reflect the edits that have been save in the metadata. If you edit something in LRTimelapse (transition etc.) you need to save then LRTimelapse will also update the visual previews.

In order to use the batch features, you need LRTimelapse Pro.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 jjmaia
I am having this issue again and lrtimelapse is not doing new previews. I don't understand how I need the pro version to renew previews...
#4 Gunther
You don't need to pro version to renew previews.

First of all make sure that you are working on the same folders in Lightroom and lrtimelapse!

Visual Previews (make sure visual previews are activated) will normally be automatically regenerated as soon as the xmp data on disk changes (ie by lightroom metadata/save metadata command).

This is all totally independent from the batch operations which require a pro license.
#5 jjmaia
Thanks for a fast reply.

Unfortunately it is not generating the previews automatically. I am on the same folder...

I have cleared all lrtimelapse edditing, but saved the xmp data on the photos to keep it, and when generating previews it stalls...
To be honest, there should be an option to re-generate previews on the normal version.
#6 Gunther
So it stalls when generating the visual previews. Could you please check this faq:
https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-vis...w-previews

As I told you there is no point in manually generating the previews. It will happen automatically. If you really want to redo them (won't help with your problem) select the whole sequence, hold shift and click on save.
#7 jjmaia
I will take a look, thank you for your help.

...also check out: