• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dslr Dashboard +Canon 6D

#11 kaigradert
Some feedback on the Canon 6D and Dslr Dashboard…

Normal Timelapse mode works fine. However, when switching to Lr Timelapse mode Dslr Dashboard keeps crashing Sad It works for another few shots before crashing. This is reproducible every time. Is this a known issue?

Setup…
  • Dslr Dashboard with v0.30.33
  • TP-LINK TL-MR3040 with v12.09.1
  • Nexus5 / Canon 6D

Any workarounds?

~ Kai
#12 hubaiz
Yes it is a known problem with Canon DSLR and I hope till end of weekend I will have a test version.
#13 kaigradert
Ah ok. Thanks for the reply and for investigating. Let me know if you need any additional feedback or help narrowing this down.
#14 Hubi
I'm glad about news ....!
#15 hubaiz
Please try the cross platform qDslrDashboard.
With Gunthers help I managed to get the Canon 6D working (including live view)

More info: http://dslrdashboard.info
#16 Gunther
It's awesome and already quite stable!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#17 kaigradert
In the notes it says it now works with the 6D WiFi. Does that mean I don't need the external WiFi link anymore?
#18 Gunther
Yes. You can directly connect to the 6D's WiFi.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#19 Ben Colorblind
Hi people, I am getting crazy with this dashboard. I can't manage to have it connected to my android device. Here the setup:

Canon 6D
Samsung GT-I9305
Android Version 4.3

I tried via USB cable (with adapter of course). The 2 devices - phone and camera - simply ignore each other.
The I tried via wlan, by setting the 6D wi-fi function to "Connect to smartphone" as "Camera Access Point" mode. In this way I can confirm that the 2 devices sees each other as the EOS Remote Canon App works fine. But no way of having DSLR Dashboard connected. It just doesn't see any DSLR connected.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for help!
#20 spiegelteleskop
Hallo,
DslrDashboard funktioniert mit USB Kabel sehr gut, obwohl ich es schon mehrfach erlebt habe das er meine Eos 6D (Firmware-Ver 1.1.2) nicht mehr per USB erkant hat. Ursache unbekannt. Wenn das passiert muss ich bei: ALLE KAMERA-EINST. LÖSCHE alles Löschen und DslrDashboard erkennt die 6D wieder.

Mit der WiFi Verbindung EOS 6D und meinen Samsung Tab3 geht gar nichts. Hab V0.1.4_beta heruntergeladen und ich komme einfach nicht weiter. Das Kann natürlich auch an meinen extrem schlechten Englisch Kenntnissen liegen!
Wer super wenn es DslrDashboard Einstellungen auch mit Deutschsprachigen Übersetzung geben würde. Nur so am Rande. Es würde mir das Leben erleichtern. Und da bin ich sicher nicht alleine.

Könnte jemand von euch der es geschafft hat eine WiFi Verbindung herzustellen eine kurze schritt für schritt Anleitung hier reinstellen?
Ich wäre unendlich dankbar!!!

Gruß
Stefan

...also check out: