• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Export Plugin Issue

#1 Thomas Markert
Hi,

as of today I can not change the export folder anymore. I think there was a button to the right, but that has gone. Probably due to a long path of a folder I used today. However, clicking on the folder I can select previously used folders, with shorter path length. But still, the button to the right is missing. Unfortunately I can't change the size of the export window. Reinstalling LR or LRT or changing the screen resolution didn't help. Any other ideas?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
As you just assumed, the reason is that you used that long path, then Lightroom unfortunately screws up the UI.
Try to remove that path from the Lightroom preferences file manually, here is how to find it: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/pre...oom-6.html

Open the file with a text editor and search for "outputPathHistory", there you can remove the long file.

Another option would be to delete the lightroom preference file, but then you will loose all other lightroom preferences too.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Thomas Markert
Thanks for your reply. I found out, that I can delete the list of previous output paths via left click on the path itself. That solved the problem.
Sad --> About Export Error
zetserve
2019-08-17, 18:52
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: