• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Frame DIY-Carbon slider with stepper motor

#1 Sheeba
Hi Gunther, guys,

As announced in the “Frame MoCo” thread, here is the presentation of the Frame DIY-Carbon Slider.

It was not our intention to present a carbon slider as a DIY variant here, this effort would be a very extensive DIY project.

Rather, the intention was to generate a DIY slider project in which no mechanical effort is required.

The Frame DIY Carbon Slider fulfills this requirement. 3D print, screw on parts and you're done. That is the effort to make the Frame DIY Carbon Slider.

Not all carbon sliders available on the market allow parts for motorizing the slider to be attached in a simple way. The carbon sliders from Neewer and Walimex are predestined for this and are therefore used here.

The construction is described in detail in the attached assembly instructions. (Currently in German. The English version will follow shortly)

You will also find the necessary STL files for 3D printing in the appendix

There is a Video that shows the MoCo with the Slider in action.

Further information and details can be found on my website

For those who do not have a 3D printer, I will offer kits with all 3D parts and all mechanical parts for the test.

If you are interested or have any questions, I am looking forward to an E-mail and will be happy to answer.

Best regards,
Hans
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

.pdf   Frame DIY_Carbon_Slider.pdf (Size: 936.78 KB / Downloads: 22)
.zip   DIY_Slider_STL.zip (Size: 46.32 KB / Downloads: 16)

...also check out: