• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Lightroom Plugin, Sync Script and Filters not installed

#21 StarDale62
I have LRT 6.0.2 and the most recent version of LR as of 8/10/2022. I do not have the scripts loaded, can you advise me on the next steps?
#22 joes
Hi Günther,
Two problems...
1- Have tried to find a solution for my problem, searching the faq and the entire site, no result.
Win10 - LR 6 CC stand alone version - LRT 2.0
It is possible to export a sequence and create a movie.
I can use the filters and see the LRT-filters for the Keyframes and the Full Sequence. Works fine.
Have installed the path once more via installing LRT.
The problem is that I see no chance to create a graduated filter (M) with your presets. I don't see any of the four presets. As shown in the manual page 232 lineare Verlaufsfilter. Not with the graduated filters, not with a radial filter (shift + M).
Have I done something wrong?

2 - Using the Holy Grail way, I still keep getting a kind of flickering, not matter how many times I have refined.
Have set 'smooting' to 50, no change. It does not make a difference having used the LRPro timer or using a manual change. Have waited some 10 frames before changing another setting.
Any suggestions please?
Regards, Joes
#23 Gunther
I cannot believe, that you are working with LRTimelapse 2.0? Which version are you using? If possible, please use the latest LRTimelapse 6.5. Set the Masks Version to 1.0 in the settings, if you really need to use such an old Lightroom version.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#24 joes
Please excuse me for this error. Am using 6.5 at the moment.
#25 Gunther
Ok, that means for your old LR you just need to set the Masks Version to 1.0,otherwise it won't work.
#26 joes
Hello Günther,

have updated LRT to 6.5.2 beta, updated the GND converter.
Still using Lightroom CC 6.14, the last stand alone version.

Opened the LRT sequence that would not show the Graduted filter once again...
Now that works... glad to see that.

Thank you so much for your help.

Time to get back to pc and redo a few timelapses I already have made.
Still don't get all your tips, but I am improving!

In one of your video's about false colour showing up, you have mentioned not to change the lightning between key-frames.
Is that still the case? Today I have not seen any difficulties with that.

Thanks again,
Regards, Joes.
#27 Gunther
Of course, with LRTimelapse 6 you can animate all settings including exposure.
Only in the very beginning of LRTimelapse, years ago, you were not supposed to animate the exposure, but that's long solved.
#28 marcpujalte30@gmail.com
How can I reset or recover the filters that appear in lightroom, LRT Key Frames?
#29 Gunther
If you uninstall LRTimelapse via the Uninstaller they will be removed. If you reinstall, they will get installed again. Make sure to have Lightroom closed during install./ininstall of LRT.
#30 Olivia123
Experiencing challenges with the non-installation of the Lightroom plugin, sync script, and filters is disheartening. These components are vital for optimizing user workflows and enhancing photo editing capabilities. I trust the support team is actively addressing these issues to ensure a prompt and effective resolution. The commitment to providing a seamless user experience is crucial, and I appreciate the ongoing efforts to rectify these concerns, allowing users to fully leverage the features and capabilities of Lightroom. Looking forward to a swift resolution and continued improvements for an enhanced photo editing experience.g

...also check out: