• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT 5.4 Cannot Visual Preview and Visual deflicker

#1 cytsoi506
Dear All.
I had install the LRT5.4. But it cannot work properly. It cannot Visual Preview and carry out visual deflicker.
My system is Windows 10,
Lightroom is Class 9.2
Camera 12.2
Thanks
C.Y.Tsoi
#2 Gunther
Did you install the latest version of Adobe DNG Converter? See https://lrtimelapse.com/install
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 cytsoi506
Installed
#4 Gunther
So, did that fix the problem? Please send me the log (info menu) after activating the visual previews, if the problems persist.

Sent mobile...
#5 paf6169
jpeg sequence?!
#6 cytsoi506
Cannot under stand the " jpeg sequence " . I used the Raw file
#7 Gunther
I've got your log file via email and answered there already.

I think your User Name or Folder names might contain Chinese Characters. You need to change them to ASCII.
Another option would be to change the TEMP directory in Windows to a folder without Chinese chars, for example C:\TEMP - if you google for that you'll find how to change it.
The required Adobe DNG Converter cannot handle chinese characters in path names.
#8 cytsoi506
The folder i had not used chinese characters. only used no and characters . So i don't agree your think.
#9 Gunther
This is from your log:
Code:
[2020-03-28 23:15:36] DEBUG: Using temp-dir: C:\Users\CY\AppData\Local\Temp\lrt_1885467575532042315
[2020-03-28 23:15:38] WARN: ExifTool error: Wildcards don't work in the directory specification
[2020-03-28 23:15:38] WARN: ExifTool error: No matching files
The ExifTool error tells me that something is wrong with one of the paths, most likely specia characters that are not supported.
Apart from that, I'm not sure about the C:\Users\CY\ - is that really your username? Or do your user name contain some special characters?

I'm really trying to help you, but I only can, if you give me more information.
For example send me a log file after loading a sequence and activating deflicker. You only sent me a short log after launching, I cannot see to much from that, only guess.

...also check out: