• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT 5.6.0 loading sequence out of order

#1 jhawley925
LRT has started loading every sequence out of order. Instead of loading it by capture time it has decided to load them by filename & number. But not in a numercial order. It will load files in this order 1,10, 100-109, 11, 110-119, 12, 120-129, 13, 130-139, etc. Is there some settings that have gone wrong in the program? I can't find anything for sequence loading. I have deleted the xml files and restarted the computer but it still loads them incorrectly. It will do this to sequneces that have been successfully rendered and completed in the past. The files in the folders are in the correct sequence so it is a problem with LRT.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Your sort order ist set to alphabetically (second button top left of the table). Click it to switch to date time sorting. LRTimelapse should remember this.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 jstrickPhoto
I think this is an issue. New user here and I can see the "green" icon for sort by capture time is selected. The preview window plays the time lapse correctly but when I render, it always renders in file number order (alphabetical) regardless of how that button is set.

...also check out: