• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT5 Export Checkboxes greyed out

#1 JWSPhoto
I have been away from LRT for months now and may have just missed something in an update. I recently had to reinstall my OS, LRClassic and LRT5 (up'd yesterday t LRT5.5.8). I now see no LRT5Export choice in LRC's Export module, with only a previous version (not selectable and greyed out) (see screenshot attached). I checked LRC's Plug-Ins Manager and see that LRT5Export is showing and indicates "enabled" (see 2nd screenshot attached). When I showed in in File Explorer, it is in fact located in ( C:\Users\$###\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Modules ) directory. Yet no-show elsewhere in LRC. Am I missing something, or is the plug-in in the wrong place, or what? Any advice would be appreciated since I am now back to work and anxious to do some LRT sequences.
Thank you.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
What do you mean with "greyed out" - it looks normal to me. Just click on "LRT (JPG 4K)" - click directly on the text, not the checkmarks for multi export that Adobe added.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 JWSPhoto
Thank you Gunther. I guess when I said "greyed out", I was referred to the check boxes, not the text label. I failed to notice that selecting the label allowed the selection (being more familiar with check box selections). And, when I attempted to type in the path for the export output (e.g. Desktop), the "greyed input box" did not allow direct input. I incorrectly assumed it was locked, then also failed to notice that I could browse using the select button. Just rusty from not working in the latest version.
It seems to work now, although I did get several error dialogs when outputting, but I suspect those were from just grabbing a sequence of shots of the eclipse and not taking care to be sure they were indeed the same crop and same labeling/numbering sequence. I suspect redoing it with the proper content will fix all of that. If not, I sign back in with a new thread. My bad, and too eager to get into the latest version (last TLapse I did was with LRT4. Thanks again.
#4 Gunther
Yes, that "checkbox" thing is a usability fail from Adobe in my opinion too. Even I keep clicking them from time to time just wanting to select the export preset. They are only for "normal" templates, that do allow multi-export. For LRT they are disabled.

Should you encounter any other problems, let me know in a new thread.

PS: I've changed the subject of your original question.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: