• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OSX: common keyboard shortcut "command-h" mapped to LRT (tries to recreate keyframes)

#1 chasg
Hi Gunther,

I've recently moved to a Mac from PC (M1 Mac Mini, running OSX 11.2.2).

A very common Mac keyboard shortcut (command-h, which, as I'm sure you know, is used to hide the active application), causes LRT to ask if I want to create keyframes (or to recreate them on a sequence that already has keyframes). It's confusing.

I've looked through the LRT menus, and I can't see that command-h is mapped to any menu item. Is this a bug, or is this a "secret" keyboard shortcut that isn't a menu item, but one that you put in for convenience of power users? If it is, may I respectfully suggest that you change it to something else (only because this is a standard OSX keyboard shortcut, not as common as command-v, but pretty close!).

Of course, this issue could be something unique to my Mac, so if command-h isn't mapped to a function in LRT, then feel free to ignore this post :-)

My version of LRT Pro is 5.5.7, build 691

Cheers!

Chas
#2 Gunther
Thanks for pointing this out. Since that was a undocumented shortcut anyway (the official one to create keyframes is CMD-K) I'll remove it in the next version in order to not collide with the Mac default shortcut.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 chasg
awesome, thanks :-)

...also check out: