• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nach Flash von OpenWRT keine Verbindung mehr zum TP Link 3040

#1 BigM
Hallo,

habe heute meinen TP-Link 3040 V2 (mit den beiden Schiebereglern) bekommen.

Ich möchte diesen gerne mit DSLRDashboard an meiner 650D nutzen. Habe mir dazu das Tutorialvideo aus dem Forum hier angesehen.

Habe mir die Datei openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-mr3040-v2-squashfs-factory.bin heruntergeladen, die Benutzeroberfläche des 3040 via 192.168.0.1 geöffnet und die Firmwaredatei geflasht.
Danach zeigte mir die GUI des Routers, dass er nun neu startet.
Danach wurde keine Seite mehr angezeigt.
Ich ändere die IP Adresse auf 192.168.1.1, bekomme aber keine Seite angezeigt.
Das Netzwerverbindungs-Icon auf meinem Windows 7 PC (das neben der Uhr) zeigt jetzt nur noch ein gelbes Ausrufezeichen.
Habe auch versucht IP und Gateway am Netzwerkadapter manuell einzutragen, hat nichts geholfen. Die OpenWRT Oberfläche ist einfach nicht erreichbar.
Habe auch versucht via Putty und Telnet auf die 192.168.1.1 Port 24 zuzugreifen, aber der wird auch nicht gefunden.

Der Reset-Knopf bringt auch nichts.

Habe auch schon den Akku längere Zeit herausgenommen und dann den Router neu gestartet, ich kann trotzdem keine Verbindung aufbauen.

Hat jemand noch eine Idee?
#2 hubaiz
What do you get for this in a Windows Command prompt

ping 192.168.1.1

and

ping 192.168.0.1

Did you flash the router with network cable or wireless?
If you connect the router with your PC, what you get if you right click your network adapter and select 'Status' (please setup your network adapter to use DHCP)?
#3 hubaiz
Btw the latest ddserver OpenWrt firmware is here
http://dslrdashboard.info/?page_id=48
#4 BigM
The device was flashed via LAN cable.
No WLAN is shown when the device is switched on right now.
Router is connected via LAN cable, network adapter is set to DHCP.

Status is:
[Image: http://abload.de/img/2014-04-03_215814qwu5v.jpg]

PING:
C:\Users\Mischa>ping 192.168.0.1

Ping wird ausgeführt für 192.168.0.1 mit 32 Bytes Daten:
Antwort von 192.168.1.1: Zielnetz nicht erreichbar.
Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

Ping-Statistik für 192.168.0.1:
Pakete: Gesendet = 4, Empfangen = 3, Verloren = 1
(25% Verlust),

C:\Users\Mischa>ping 192.168.1.1

Ping wird ausgeführt für 192.168.1.1 mit 32 Bytes Daten:
Antwort von 192.168.1.1: Bytes=32 Zeit<1ms TTL=64

Ping-Statistik für 192.168.1.1:
Pakete: Gesendet = 4, Empfangen = 4, Verloren = 0
(0% Verlust),
Ca. Zeitangaben in Millisek.:
Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Mittelwert = 0ms

If I try to open 192.168.1.1 via browser, it shows "Webseite nicht erreichbar". Tried in Chrome, IE and Firefox.
#5 hubaiz
According this there is something 192.168.1.1.
Do you maybe have anything else connected with that IP ?
Maybe a wireless connection?
#6 BigM
No I don't think so, every other network connection and every other network adapter has been disabled.

Wireless Network has been disabled so I am not able to connect anything via WLAN (neither my home network nor the internet). Only active networkconnection is the one in which the LAN cable to the TP 3040 router is plugged in.
#7 hubaiz
Hm, then telnet should work.

Btw telnet is on port 23 not on 24.
#8 BigM
Tried telnet via putty on 192.168.1.1:23, still unable to connect.

I also deactivated the firewall and antivir program, just to be shure nothing is blocking there: still not able to connect or show the gui via browser.
#9 hubaiz
Btw from where did you download the firmware?

On the screen shoot you posted can you press the 'Detail' button?

After flashing even if the web interface isn't accessible the telnet will always work, until you set the root password.
#10 BigM
I did get the firmware file from here:

https://code.google.com/p/dslrdashboard/ --> scroll down to "As Google disabled the Download option on Google Code I uploaded all the files to my Drive account: All DslrDashboard files are here" klick on "here" --> Folder TP-Link MR3040 latest DDServer firmware --> Then downloaded the file "openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-mr3040-v2-squashfs-factory.bin".

Is this the correct file for initial firmware update? The router was brandnew and never used before.
Perhaps I should have configured the router with it's original firmware, first? Or doesn't this matter?
I think I will send back the router to the shop and replace it and see, if the new one has the same problems.
Where do you suggest to download the firmware file? Perhaps my file was corrupted. Is there an MD5 hash to check if the downloaded file is valid?

Before the firmware upgraged the battery of the router was fully charged, there was no error during update.
Or should the update only be made with attached power cord?

...also check out: