• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Need help connecting Sony A7SIII to QDSLRDashboard

#1 lostc0llective
Hello everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I am facing some difficulties connecting my Sony A7SIII to QDSLRDashboard, and I'm seeking advice from anyone who has experience with this setup. I have provided some details below:

Camera: Sony A7SIII
Device: Samsung Galaxy A7 lite tablet, MacBook Pro

Issue Description:
I can successfully connect my tablet to the camera's Wi-Fi network, but when I attempt to connect QDSLRDashboard, it displays an error message stating that it found the camera but cannot establish a connection. On my MacBook Pro, it shows "connecting..." and then "finished searching for canon/sony wireless camera."

Additional Information:
1. I have successfully connected Nikon cameras (D850 and Z6) to QDSLRDashboard without any issues.
2. This is my first time attempting to connect a Sony A7SIII to QDSLRDashboard, so I'm unsure if there are any specific settings I need to adjust in the camera's menus.

If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has successfully connected a Sony A7SIII to QDSLRDashboard, I would greatly appreciate any advice or solutions you can provide. Perhaps there's something I'm missing or a specific configuration required. Your insights and guidance would be highly valuable to me.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
#2 Gunther
Maybe you should reach out to Zoltan to hear, if this camera is fully supported. Unfortunately I don't know.
https://dslrdashboard.info
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: