• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed

Not Allowed to Save after Edits

#1 gnbuzz
I have used LRT3, so I am familiar with the workflow, though I have been following the new workflow for LRT4.

After making edits in LR5, I Reload in LRT4, Auto Transition, click Save and nothing happens.

If I then try to create Visual Previews, the previews obviously are being created. However, there are no values in the Visual Lum column and of course the Deflicker button is grayed out.

I also have tried to simply go through the Basic Workflow, but am unable to save at the end.

I'll bet there is a simple explanation, but I've been unable to figure it out.

Thanks,
Glenn
#2 Gunther
But you did save metadata in Lightroom while being in Grid-View and having selected all keyframes?
Then check if the values of the keyframes are appearing in the table in LRTimelapse.
Then auto-transition. Are the inbetween values being applied? Do the first column turn red (=changed indicator)
then save, the red should vanish.
If anything goes wrong, the log file (info/log) might help as well, you can send it to me.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 gnbuzz
Thanks, Gunter! I just emailed the log.

Yes, I performed all those steps. I even started from the very beginning, re-installed LRT4, went through all the steps and even changed the number of keyframes.

When I Reload, the task bar shows, but no values change in any of the columns.

Same with Auto Transition.

This is the second timelapse I've created since LRT4, and both times I had to manually set the number of keyframes. In other words, both times, the Keyframes Wizard defaulted at one keyframe selected.

Thanks,
Glenn
#4 Gunther
I've just send you some tips via email. Please check as well, that you are really working on the same folders in Lightroom and LRTimelapse. Sometimes, if you incidentally had the Lightroom Importer "Copy", then you get 2 different folders with the same content.

If the metadata is not traveling at all, it is no wonder, that auto transition does nothing then too.
Check this thread as well!
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-meta...ng-applied
#5 gnbuzz
Thanks very much for the help, Gunter!

For some reason, the folders were not in sync. That's why I "couldn't" save. I actually was saving to another folder.

Best,
Glenn
#6 Gunther
Glad we've sorted this out. :-)
Iterative edits
stars
2017-10-27, 13:42
Last Post: stars

...also check out: